This report is produced by OCHA Cameroon in collaboration with humanitarian partners. It covers the period from 1 to 31 July 2022. The next report will be issued in September 2022.
• On 24 July 2022, intercommunal clashes in Wum subdivision in the North-West region resulted in 8 civilian casualties.
• 46 unaccompanied and separated children (UASC) were placed under adequate alternative care.
• 392 gender-based violence (GBV) cases were identified and referred to specialized services providers.
• No cases of cholera reported in the South-West region.
• 260 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 were reported.
Source: UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs